Monday, May 16, 2011

Blogging for Pleasure and Money

This review is from: Blogging for Pleasure and Money - Discover Easy Ways to a Successful Blog and Attracting Traffic (Kindle Edition)
I have so many friends who have been making money off of their blogs but had no idea how to do so myself. I have had a blog for a few months and have been desperately trying to emulate their success to no avail. I purchased several books on the topic but each one was as difficult to understand as the next. I was a bit shy at spending any more money on this type of book, but then I found this book. The price simply can't be beat for the material it contains. It is written in a manner which is easy to understand and follow which really made the difference for me. It taught me how to utilize what I already knew and my own skills so I could market myself through my blog. Not only did it give my blog a brand, it also gave me the knowledge to bring in visitors so I could actually turn a profit. I will be storing this book at my side for many years to come as a valuable reference guide. I recommend this book to anyone who wants to start make money through their blog regardless of their prior knowledge. This is an absolutely wonderful book. A+

No comments:

Post a Comment

I USE TRAFFICSWARM TO DRIVE MASSIVE TRAFFIC TO MY BLOG , TRY IT TODAY FOR FREE!

Popular Posts